We are a global network of relentless newsmakers.
Sylvia Marketing was formed by Ken Kilpatrick in 2004.
Since that time we had coverage in every major venue, from front page features to strategic op-eds, on-air, online, on target.
Our industry experiences include:
- Public charter schools
- Christian schools
- Private schools
- Montessori schools
- Business schools
- Education Coalitions
- State Associations
- National Activist Alliances
- Crime Prevention and Education
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- TMS providers
- Global Freight Forwarders
- Shippers – 3PL, Ecommerce, Intermodal
Corporate, For Profit
- B2B (Global, Domestic, and Regional)
- B2C (National)
- Personal Protection & Nuclear Waste Disposal
- Franchise (National)
- Municipal (collections)
- County Level
- State Agencies (DEP, House & Senate)
- Federal (U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, White House Domestic Policy)
Entertainment and Celebrity PR
- Steven Tyler
- Lisa Loeb
- Morgan Fairchild
- Kathy Ireland
- Patti LaBelle
- Kathy (Sister) Sledge
We get clients in the news.
Sylvia Marketing & Public Relations helps organizations develop strategic marketing objectives and build lasting consumer relationships through targeted traditional and social media campaigns.
Our media campaigns yield far more than our fees.
We excel in developing and executing insight-based, integrated marketing communications programs consisting of:
- Equity-building branding strategies
- Print, broadcast, and satellite radio media relations
- Strategic social media campaigns
Through a combination of tactics in these areas, our programs increase the awareness and visibility of your brand, shape public perception, and connect your company with audiences that matter most.
Ready to meet the press?
Call Sylvia Marketing & Public Relations today at 215-817-3095.