PR events are a great way to get your organization’s name in the press and to generate some positive publicity.
By hosting or sponsoring an event, you can get your organization in front of a large audience and create a positive association with your brand. PR events can also be a great networking opportunity, allowing you to meet other professionals and potential customers, members, or donors.
Sylvia Marketing & Public Relations has helped numerous charter schools, Christian Schools, private schools, nonprofits, and businesses to plan carefully and choose the best venue possible and to secure successful outcomes.
PR Event Services We Provide
A successful PR event requires careful planning and execution.
And planning and executing public relations events takes time — lots of time. But that’s where Sylvia Marketing & Public Relations comes in. We do must of the work so you can focus on your organization’s mission.
Following are a few of the many steps in executing p.r. events that we can manage for you.
- Create a comprehensive event plan to cover everything from “Save-the-date” email distributions to thank you letters.
- Develop a catchy and attention-grabbing event theme.
- Invite high-profile guests and VIPs
- Engage social media to promote your event. This includes video teasers, memes, and scheduled posts.
- Hire a professional photographer and videographer to document the event.
- Secure media to cover the event.